Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday = Luv

The things I love this week are almost all a part of, like, um, setting myself free through self-discipline? I mean, it totally makes sense! It's like removing a barrier of worry that prevents you from being your best! I feel so in control of my life just from balancing my checkbook.

I feel awesome about...
  • Having a balanced checkbook for the first time since July!
  • Making a budget and tracking expenses for the first time!!
  • Getting up at 5 a.m. to declutter my stationery!
  • Making the commitment to get up at 5 a.m. every morning til it's habit!

  • Looking forward to...
  • Baking for Unity on Saturday night.
  • Going to a lecture about the rights of psychiatric patients.
  • Getting rid of a ton of stuff through donation this weekend.

  • Pretty pumped about life in general.

    NOTE: My Free Will Horoscope says I should be partying this week! The exact opposite of what is satisfying to me right now, ha ha.

    No comments: