SOOOOOOOOOOOO I am going to do a Things I Love Thursday to lift my spirits! Because seriously it's just fear, and most food is perfectly safe to eat when prepared properly, something Kaden and I are very careful about.
Some Things I Love:
- Hoppy beers - particularly Lagunitas Hop Stoopid.
Where we stayed last weekend, Crystal Hotel, Portland, Oregon
Havin' a time with my man
- The sunny weather we've had for the last few days! (even if it's lousy and gray today)
- This new (old) CD we got, Fourteen Songs for Greg Sage and The Wipers. It's more nineties than nineties.
- Speaking of nineties, I saw So I Married an Axe Murderer for the first time last week, OMG I LOVED IT. duh.
- I made an appointment with a naturopathic doctor for my allergies & asthma, and I'm really grateful for all the subtle changes over the years that have led me to this place.
- Reading this book, Natural Acts: Gender, Race, and Rusticity in Country Music. It's pretty academic so a slow read for me, but fucking fascinating.
OK, slowly I'll be forgetting to think about contaminated tofu!