Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Found the Perfect Job

At Western Washington University: Printing, Graphics, Web and Copyright Services

Printing, Graphics, Web and Copyright Services, a division of External Affairs, provides all of the campus printing and copying needs in a variety of locations on campus. Printing, Graphics, Web and Copyright Services offers a full range of design, printing, copying and copyright services, from self-service copying and high-speed photocopying to graphic design and full color printing. Support is provided to all campus departments as well as individuals working on university related projects.

Printing, Graphics, Web and Copyright Services is the WWU official state agent for the production and purchase of the university's design, printing, copying and binding requirements.


I am so thrilled to know that they have a place like this at Western! I can work there! I have exactly the kind of experience for such a place.

Yesterday I was feeling pretty down about the "recession", fearing that I won't be able to find a decent job in Bellingham because no one will be hiring in a recession I checked out the employment opportunities at Western, because I figured there would be good benefits at a University, and there are! Including use of gym facilities and other "Employee Recreation and Wellness Programs". So exciting! I am focusing on manifesting this job becoming a reality for me in September.

Shortly after I discovered my dream job possibility, we went out jogging. Everything was so green & lush on the trail we jog. While I was walking between the two parts of my jog (approximately 14 minutes & 11 minutes), guess what I found?? A FOUR LEAF CLOVER! To me, that means that I will definitely get a job in the Printing, Graphics, Web and Copyright Services at Western Washington University. I am making it my reality. I am THINKING BIG. I am thrilled to KNOW WHAT I WANT because now I can work towards getting it, rather than moseying along hoping something comes up.



I would like to mention the awesome positivity and inspiration I've gotten from iCiNG by Gala Darling and Indulgences by Miss Cedar. These blogs have guided me along into positive thinking like I have never experienced. Miss Cedar suggested creating a blog when planning and carrying out a move (which I have created here) in How to Adjust to Moving to a New Place. Gala Darling's How To Set Amazing Goals is guiding me to The Perfect Job. Other articles and ideas by Gala Darling have inspired me to dig deeper to find the root of a problem when I encounter emotional and physical bothers, and to get in shape with healthy eating and exercise. My life has changed a lot this year, and I owe no small debt to the bloggers who have inspired me!

No comments: