Gala writes, This week I want to really encourage you to think about what it is you love, & what you love to do. Sooooooooooo...
- I love cereal.
- I love organizing - I've been transferring some files (2005 and older) from downstairs filing cabinet to upstairs filing cabinet at work, and it's pretty much my favorite thing to do.
- I love learning nonviolent communication.
- I love interacting with people and solving problems. I've been fortunate to get to help customers lately, and brainstorm changes to our website with my co-worker. I like it sooooooo much better than being glued to my desk & computer!
- I love reading fun books. I haven't done it in awhile. I need a fun book (A NOVEL).
- I love wearing underwear that matches my outfit, and I'm the only one who knows!
- I love creating meals that Kaden raves about. Veggies in foil packets on the grill at my parents' house = ALWAYS A HIT. I also made a bitchin tofu scramble this week.
- I love this blog post Minimalist Packrat: Creating an Empty Vessel
I think that kind of helps clarify where I should take my life...